13.3.08

8^)

Our team is one third of the way to our goal! Together, the 5 of us have raised over $3,000 so far! We are so excited! We still have a long way to go, and there are some days when we email each other freaking out that we aren't going to be able to meet our goal (I'm guilty of this as well!) But, we are certainly getting closer and no matter what we are contributing to the cause! I can't believe all of this started when Lisa texted me and asked me if I wanted to walk 40 miles with her!

The Front Desk (my husband's parent's store in Vermont) is helping out a lot as well! We didn't think that we would have such a huge response from our friends back in Vermont but we have been so surprised and grateful for their support! They have helped us raise almost $400 so far, and the checks are still coming in! I know that not many people from the great Northeast Kingdom will read this (I bet only 20% of you have internet, hehe!) but thank you, and for what it's worth I really hope all your snow melts soon (or at least stops falling!) 8^)

1 comment:

Sweetie said...

I finally made my donation today! I couldn't help noticing your Team name "Twin Peaks",is this a referance to the show Twin Peaks that aired in the 90"s? By the way I also squish pennies!!!!!

 
Template design by Sharnee