6.3.08

It's a Bad Day to be Breast Cancer

Today has been a great day for fundraising! I have no idea why today is really different from any other day, but it really is. This morning, the generous customers of The Front Desk Office Supplies (In-Law's store in Vermont) donated $150 to the Avon Walk. JUST TODAY! Also, I have been getting emails from family members letting me know that they have donated as well. I am super excited! Also, my teammate, Nicole, (who has been a fundraising MACHINE for the past month) just hit the $1,000 mark for her peronsal fundraising! My team is up to about 20% (the webpage shows a little lower because it takes a little while for checks to be counted...) So, like I said, it is a BAD day to be Breast Cancer, cause we are kicking some major butt here! Not even like "oh, look, we're kicking butt," but really actually foot-to-butt contact, with FORCE! Rolling on the ground in pain and pointing and laughing kind of butt-kicking... :-)

No comments:

 
Template design by Sharnee