19.2.08

A Minor Setback

I apologize to all my adoring fans out there (How many people are reading this blog? Maybe 2? Haha!) for not posting last week. If you are within the 80% of the people in Northeast US that were sick last week, you know how I feel, if not, you are lucky! I battled a cold and stomach bug most of last week and I am FINALLY feeling much better. For the most part, my body still hates me, but I think we are slowly getting back to being on speaking terms again.

As for the walk, my team members and I (well, three of us) are excited today because we are going to an intro meeting in Boston tonight. Hopefully we can get some more fundraising ideas as well as get (more!) excited for the walk! I will let all of you (i.e. both of you) know how it went tomorrow!

Fundraising is picking up for me as I have about 40 letters to send out to family and friends explaining the commitment I have made and asking for donations. If you are reading this because you read a letter I sent you and decided to check out my blog, then HI! How are you? Please post a comment here to let me know you are reading! And, because I sent the letters to my closest friends and family, you can assume that if you are reading this then I miss you and we should get together soon!

I also have pictures of items I am going to be selling which I will be posting online with prices. They should be online by the end of the week. I have bookmarks, bracelets, key chains, cell phone charms, iPod cases (for the new Nano!), packs of die cuts, embellished frames, and more! Everything is made by me except the bracelets which are made by my Mom and the iPod cases which were made by my Mother-in-Law. I know, my family is amazing! We are all pretty crafty people (the girls anyway!) and I am very glad for that.

As for training, there will be more updates to come as soon as I regain strength and get to go to the gym again. Stan has been reglected lately and I'm pretty sure he's mad at me too. :-)

No comments:

 
Template design by Sharnee